Making money with penny stocks in a recession
Penny stocks can be a great way to make money in a recession or during normal economic conditions. When the stock market is down, investors are looking for opportunities to make money, and penny stocks can provide that opportunity.
What Are Penny Stocks?
Penny stocks are stocks that trade for less than $5 per share. They are often considered to be high-risk investments, but they can also be high-reward investments. There are several things you need to know before you invest in penny stocks:
- Penny stocks are volatile. This means that their prices can go up or down quickly.
- Penny stocks are not as liquid as other types of stocks. So it can be harder to sell them when you want to.
- They are usually not as well regulated as other types of stocks.
- Penny stocks are not as well known as other types of stocks. This means that it may be harder to find information about them.
Despite the risks, penny stocks can be a great way to make money even during a recession. One of the reasons for this is that many tend to move independently from the broader markets. Just look at companies like AMTD Digital Inc. (NYSE: HKD). While the S&P 500 (NYSEARCA: SPY) was chopping around last year, HKD stock was exploding higher to the tune of thousands of percentage points.
Trading Tips For Penny Stocks
The last few weeks have been incredible for penny stocks and small-cap stocks alike. We’ve seen monkeypox stocks surge on speculative trading.
[Read More] 10 Top Monkeypox Stocks To Watch Right Now
These are just a few examples of the latest bullishness for penny stocks, but before any money is made, you’ve got to know what you’re looking for. Here are four tips for trading penny stocks:
- Do your research. Before investing in any stock, you should do your research to make sure it is a good investment. This is especially important with penny stocks because they are high-risk investments. Make sure you know what the company does, how much money it has been making (or losing), and who its executives are. You should also read the company’s financial statements to get a sense of its financial health.
- Don’t invest too much money. Because penny stocks are high-risk investments, you should not invest too much money in them. It’s best to start with a small amount of money and add more money as you become more comfortable with the investment.
- Diversify your portfolio. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! Diversifying your portfolio will help reduce your overall risk exposure. You can do this by investing in several different penny stocks or by investing in other types of assets, such as bonds or mutual funds, to mitigate higher risk positioning.
- Use a Limit Order. When buying penny stocks, it’s important to use a limit order rather than a market order. A market order means you buy the stock at whatever price it’s currently trading at, which can lead to paying too much for a stock if the price has increased since you placed your order. A limit order allows you to specify how much you’re willing to pay for a stock, so you won’t end up overpaying if the price goes up after you’ve placed your order.
[Read More] Penny Stocks to Buy Premarket on August 5th? 3 to Watch
How To Find Penny Stocks To Buy
The world of penny stocks can be a scary place for beginners. With so many scams and “get rich quick” schemes, it can be hard to know where to start. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this guide, we will show you five easy ways to find penny stocks to buy right now.
1. Use a Penny Stock Screener
One of the easiest ways to find penny stocks is to use a penny stock screener. A penny stock screener allows you to filter stocks by price, so you can only see the cheapest stocks on the market. This is a great way to find good deals on penny stocks.
There are many different penny stock screeners available online, but we recommend using Finviz or Simply Wall St. These screeners are both free and easy to use.
2. Look For Details In Penny Stocks Corporate Filings
They say that the devil is in the details. There are no finer details than those found in SEC and other corporate filings. While these might be full of legalese and verbiage that sounds foreign, the data you’ll find in things like 8-Ks, 10-Qs, 10-Ks, and Form 4s can reveal vital information that your average trader might have missed. In general, the run-of-the-mill trader might wait patiently for news headlines to hit the wires and then react in kind.
[Read More] Best Penny Stocks To Buy: 4 Short Squeeze Stocks To Watch Now
The interesting part is that many times a company will have already released filings discussing specific events that might’ve not gotten expanded upon in a PR. Always read the fine print and always make sure to read corporate filings. If you saw something on social media and wondered how that person knew, chances are, they looked beyond headlines to find it.
3. Talk to Other Investors
Another great way to find good penny stocks is to talk to other investors. There are many online forums and communities where investors share information about their favorite penny stocks.
This is a great way to get information about upcoming IPOs, stock splits, and other news that could affect the price of a stock.
Learn, Trade & Profit Today! True Trading Group is the fastest growing & highest rated trading educational community. Right now they’re offering access to a brand new platform called TTGThree, teaching new traders how to become consistently profitable in the stock market. Click Here for More Info
4. Use Social Media Sites like Twitter and StockTwits
Social media sites like Twitter and StockTwits are another great source of information about penny stocks. Many investors use these sites to share news about their favorite stocks, and you can often find good deals on penny stocks by following the right people.
We make sure to provide timely info on our @1PennyStocks Twitter feed to help cut through some of the noise and hype. You can also check out official accounts on Reddit, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
This is where your trading journey begins. Hopefully, you learned something new today that’ll be helpful when you’re out there looking for the best penny stocks to buy. Below, I’ve also included a list of articles that are good as Stock Market For Beginners – style information:
- Investing in Top Penny Stocks: Why, When, and How?
- Penny Stocks & Frequently Asked Questions From New Traders
- How To Day Trade Penny Stocks & 9 Important Strategies To Learn Now
- Can You Buy Penny Stocks In An IRA? The Answer May Surprise You
- What Does Volume Mean In Penny Stocks?
If you enjoyed this article and you’re interested in learning how to trade so you can have the best chance to profit consistently then you need to checkout this YouTube channel. CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW!!