When it comes to investing in penny stocks, being a part of something early or FIRST is one of the biggest factors investors look for. Sure, quick price moves are great for traders but for smart money investors, finding companies with potential for more than just a day is the main focus. This is why biotech stocks have offered some of the biggest opportunities in the stock market today. Novavax, Moderna, Fate Therapeutics; the list goes on. These companies started small but robust pipelines didn’t keep them there for long.
GT Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: GTBP) is a company that was a penny stock earlier this year but after uplisting to the Nasdaq, it has been making big moves in the market and moving some of Wall Street’s top analysts to set initial targets over $20 right now. But this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this company. Let’s explain why GT Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: GTBP) deserves your attention and unpack some of the major milestones that have materialized over the last few months.
Read more: How To Buy Penny Stocks
If you look back at where GTBP was back in March when we first began following the company and compare it to right now, a lot has happened. At the time, shares traded as low as $3.90. However, since then, big developments in the company and the biotech sector at large have helped fuel a rally to highs of nearly $20. Something to note is that the area that GTBP stock has recently converged on is an area that has remained a key level over the last few months around $11:
In April, GTBP was unable to break above this area but once it did, this same area of previous resistance has been a level that GTBP has tested but not broken below. If you look in May, you’ll see this trend. But, what happened after testing this area again? GTBP went on to reach new highs. Now that it has consolidated back to these levels, there are some things to pay close attention to.
Personalized Medicine Is The Next Big Trend For Biotech Stocks & 1 Company Could Radically Disrupt The Industry
GT Biopharma has developed a novel treatment pipeline that has taken the idea of personalized medicine to a whole different level. One of the core aspects of this is the company’s tri-specific killer engager or “TriKE” platform. This breakthrough treatment technology has changed the face of immunotherapy. Early findings in GT Biopharma’s (NASDAQ: GTBP) lead TriKE candidate, GTB-3550 have already demonstrated favorable outcomes and new data is set to be released in the very near term.
What’s more, GT Biopharma‘s (NASDAQ: GTBP) pipeline has just begun showing promise in other indications such as GI and breast cancers, with early trials being initiated and US & international patent applications being filed. With so much to discuss, we’ve prepared a full report on GT Biopharma to read more, including full details on what analysts are saying about the company right now:
GT Biopharma News
- GT Biopharma Announces Positive Preclinical Results For GTB-5550 B7H3 TriKE™
- GT Biopharma Announces $16 million in Warrant Exercise Proceeds
- GT Biopharma Announces Sponsored Research Agreement With Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller Of The University Of Minnesota
- GT Biopharma CEO, Tony Cataldo to Present at Sir Anthony Ritossa’s Global Family Office Investment Summit
- GT Biopharma Announces Interim GTB-3550 Trike™ Monotherapy Clinical Trial Results At 2021 Raymond James Human Health Innovation Conference
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller to Present on Progress of GTB-3550 TriKE™ Phase I Trial Accompanying GT Biopharma’s Company Presentation at Raymond James Human Health Innovation Conference
- GT Biopharma to Present at Raymond James Human Health Innovation Conference
- GT Biopharma to be Added to the Russell 2000® Index
- GT Biopharma to Host Interim GTB-3550 TriKE™ Data Review Call with Dr. Jeffrey S. Miller on May 19, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET
- GT Biopharma Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
- GT Biopharma Announces Update On The Commencement Of The GTB-3550 TriKE™ Monotherapy Phase 2 Clinical Trial And Solid Tumor TriKE™ Product Candidates
- GT Biopharma Announces the Appointments of Gregory Berk, M.D. to Chief Medical Officer and Jeffrey S. Miller, M.D. to Consulting Chief Scientific Officer
- GT Biopharma Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2020 Results and Business Update
- GT Biopharma Announces GTB-3550 TriKE™ Monotherapy Rescues and Restores NK Cell Immune Surveillance in Relapsed/Refractory AML and MDS Cancer Patients
- GT Biopharma Announces Enrollment Of Patient 10 in GTB-3550 TriKE™ Phase I/II Clinical Trial
- GT Biopharma’s TriKE™ Interim Clinical Trial Results Presented At Innate Killer Summit 2021
- GT Biopharma Announces Updated Interim GTB-3550 Trike™ Clinical Trial Results
- GT Biopharma to Present at The Virtual 33rd Annual Roth Conference
- GT Biopharma Announces Preclinical Results For Its ROR1 TriKE™ As A Treatment For Prostate Cancer
- GT Biopharma Adds University of Wisconsin–Madison Carbone Cancer Center as Second Site in Ongoing Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial of GTB-3550 TriKE™, a Novel NK Cell Therapeutic Cancer Treatment
- Top Biotech Stocks To Watch After Bristol Myers’ Opdivo Sees Q2 Growth
- Biotech Stocks Are In Focus After Merck’s FDA Approval & 1 Stands Out
- Former Penny Stocks With Bullish Analysts & Price Targets Up To 120%
- Biotech Penny Stocks To Watch Seeing Explosive Gains In 2021
- Small Cap Biotech Stocks Should Be On Your Watch List In 2021 & Here’s Why
GT Biopharma (NASDAQ:GTBP) Deserves Your Attention
With GT Biopharma (NASDAQ: GTBP) here’s a lot to unpack from just the last few months of the year. The fact of the matter is that this company has a very big opportunity to disrupt an industry, analysts have weighed in with a very bullish outlook, and upcoming data planned within the next few months could make now an important time to have GT Biopharma in focus.
Pursuant to an agreement between Midam Ventures LLC and GT Biopharma (GTBP) Midam has been paid $150,000 for a period from March 1, 2021, to April 1, 2021. This compensation is payment 1 of 12 as part of a 12-month agreement between Midam Ventures LLC & GT Biopharma (GTBP), for a period from March 1, 2021, to February 28, 2022. Midam Ventures LLC expects to be paid $150,000 per month for a total of 12 months by GT Biopharma (GTBP). Midam has been paid an additional $150,000 for a period from April 2, 2021, to May 1, 2021. This compensation is payment 2 of 12 as part of the Agreement. Midam has been paid an additional $150,000 for a period from May 2, 2021, to June 1, 2021. This compensation is payment 3 of 12 as part of the Agreement. Midam has been paid an additional $150,000 for a period from June 2, 2021, to July 1, 2021. This compensation is payment 4 of 12 as part of the Agreement. Midam has been paid an additional $200,000 for a period from July 2, 2021, to July 29, 2021. This compensation is payment 5 of 12 as part of the Agreement. Midam has been paid an additional $200,000 for a period from July 29, 2021, to September 2, 2021. This compensation is payment 6 of 12 as part of the Agreement. We may buy or sell additional shares of GT Biopharma (GTBP) in the open market at any time, including before, during, or after the Website and Information, to provide public dissemination of favorable Information about GT Biopharma (GTBP). Click here for full disclaimer.